There is no denying it. It started with The Goldfinch, now All the Light We Cannot See has me wrapped good and steady (crying on the tube? Me? No …). The pattern is crystal clear:
I ♥ my Pulitzer winners!
Therefore, here’s my reading (and purchasing) list for the coming months:
- The Orphan Master’s Son by Adam Johnson
- A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- Tinkers by Paul Harding
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- March by Geraldine Brooks
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson (also Lila!)
- The Known World by Edward P. Jones
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Empire Falls by Richard Russo
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon
… and that’s just the beginning. Anyone read any of these?